Ways of support
- Awards (Rainer Rudolph Prize) and financial support for young scientists with outstanding final degrees (Bachelor-, Master- or Ph D theses or cooperations between academia and industrial companies) in the areas of Biotechnology or Protein Biochemistry.
- Finanzial support of scientific meetings or conferences in the above mentioned disciplines.
How to apply for the Rainer Rudolph Prize?
Outstanding Bachelor-, Master- or PhD theses in the field of Biotechnology or Protein Biochemistry are awarded with the annual Rainer Rudolph Prize. Awardees receive a glass trophy, a framed document and a prize money of 1000 €.
Calls for the Rainer Rudolph Prize are published on the website and per E-Mail letter.
Applications are to be submitted per E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the announced deadline.
Please include the following documents:
- Name, phone number and complete address
- Reference letter by mentor or supervisor
- CV of applicant including publication/patent list
- Complete thesis
- Summary of thesis (max. 2 pages) including aim, abstract and summary of the results by high-ligthing relevance
- Official document of thesis
Please submit 2 pdf files:
- File 1: Thesis and pdf files of relevant publications (if not included in hesis)
- File 2: Pdf copy of thesis certificate and accessory materials/documents (as reference letter, etc.).
How to apply for support of scientific meetings/conferences?
In addition to the Rainer Rudolph Prizes, the foundation financially supports scientific conferences or meetings in the field of biotechnology or protein biochemistry. Applications for support can be submitted any time by E-Mail to the foundation.